Oh my goodness, I've actually got to write something. Well as this is the intro let me intro myself. I am a woman who has time on her hands for all of the things I wanted to do when I was busy with the life of work. It's taking a while to get a routine going, well that's not quite true as a routine has evolved where I get up late and stay up late. I go to bed and then stay up late reading until my eyes droop and I feel ready to sleep; doing sudoku until my brain can't cope. I spend most of the day finding information to put into my family trees, the internet is amazing for this, you just have to keep putting different terms into Google to find something. I also use the internet to talk to friends and family on skype and msn, but that hasn't been good lately due to a router, but now the router has been changed and all is well.
I am still not dressed as the first thing I do is turn on the computer and look at my email and anything that catches my fancy on the MSN homepage. Sometimes they have the most wonderful photographs there of strange things that have happened in the world. I save the best ones. So I think I'd better do the outro now and go and shower and dress and continue my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment